Wednesday 18 January 2017

BHK’S VITAMIN B + FERROCHEL IRON (璨研維他命B群+鐵)

Hello everyone, welcome back to my blog. Recent months is busy and tiring for me. I became a night owl to finishing up my uni assignment and coursework. Lacking of sleep caused me to loss concentration easily. Bad diet, study stress, irregular daily life has caused my face to look so dull and tired!!! Friends has been commenting about me that I look so exhausted. Luckily, I found a healthy supplement BHK’s VITAMIN B + FERROCHEL IRON (璨研維他命B群+鐵). It has all change after I have taking it regularly.
15310981_1529701663713408_225554535_o
n20161102121234867

BHK’S VITAMIN B + FERROCHEL IRON (璨研維他命B群+鐵)

What it is
This product added iron, that is strictly selected from the world, which is ferrous glycine (Ferrochel). Binding of glycine and a ferrous ion form ferrous glycinate,which is an iron that is highly different from others. It’s a small and stable molecules, and through the protection of glycine, it enhance the digestion and absorption of ferrous ions in the human body. Therefore it has a better absorption effect than the average iron (ferrous sulfate) which is 4.5 times higher than others. (from the web: Hawoo.com)
A healthy supplement that help to restore inner grow, regulate our body to promote metabolism, and supply nutrients to our body that has been lacking. BHK’s VITAMIN B + FERROCHEL IRON (璨研維他命B群+鐵) contains two main ingredients, Vitamin B and Ferrochel Iron that are very important to our body especially ladies. 
bhk_b_03
Vitamin B plays a major function in:
  1. Promoting cell growth and division
  2. Maintaining healthy skin and muscle tone
  3. Supporting and increasing the rate of metabolism
  4. Enhancing immune and nervous system function
  5. Easing stress
Vitamin B is an important supplement/nutrient to ladies because it helps to:
  • Improved mood
  • Reduced anxiety and depression
  • Reduced PMS symptoms
  • Improved memory
  • Prevent vitamin deficiencies for developing fetus (baby)
Source of Vitamin B from: The Benefits of B Vitamins
bhk_b_03-1
Ferrochel Iron, better form of iron, offers several key advantages over typical iron supplements due to its chelated form. Like all Albion minerals, Ferrochel is chelated to produce a mineral supplement of superior quality and results:
  • Safer — your body absorbs only what it needs: Ferrochel’s chelate structure allows your body’s iron stores to control how much iron is absorbed, so that you don’t absorb too much.
  • Less Gastrointestinal Upset (e.g. nausea and/or constipation)
  • No Taste
  • Does Not Block Absorption of Other Nutrients
  • GMO-free, Vegetarian, Hypo-allergenic, Kosher, Halal, BSE-free
Cause of our body lack of Iron: Insufficient dietary intake, Losses a lot of blood during period, Regular consumption of coffee or tea
bhk_b_02
Are you having the same problem like me???

IRREGULAR DAILY LIFE, LACKING OF SLEEP, IRREGULAR DIET, STRESS AND EXHAUSTED, DULL SKIN TONE

Then, it’s time for you to increase your supplement for Vitamin B and Iron!!!
bhk_b_04
1 Tablet of BHK’s Vitamin B + Ferrochel Iron (璨研維他命B群+鐵) is claimed to be equal to all the Vitamin B and Iron that our body need.Such as:
  • 3kg of Pork (B1)
  • 166 eggs (B2)
  • 10kg of Fish (B6)
  • 19kg of Beef (12)
  • 4 Cabbage (Folic Acid)
  • 160s Cherry Tomatoes (Nicotinamide)
  • 850g of Sesame Seed (Biotin)
  • 6 Pieces of Tofu (Iron)
Reviews
15311602_1529701533713421_1531862092_o
After consistently consuming BHK’s VITAMIN B + FERROCHEL IRON (璨研維他命B群+鐵) for two weeks, I feel that I’m now more energetic and can easily focus on my work. Put aside the beauty effect, I feel that inner health is more important. No matter how beautiful you are, without a healthy and strong body you will lose everything. Thus, it’s important for us to take good care of our body before anything else. I always stay up late for my work and assignment, lacking of sleep is a common issue for me. Before this, I have never thought about taking Vitamin B and Iron to make my body feel better. I’m the one who’s always thinking that I can recover my sleep time and healthy diet after busy period. But, it’s wrong!!! Staying in a busy city life, you will never find time for yourself. Even during the holiday period, you put your body into maximum enjoyment. Especially for girls, we have an extra “tired period time” on every month too. Additional supplement are necessary to boost our energy level and metabolism. I choose BHK’s VITAMIN B + FERROCHEL IRON (璨研維他命B群+鐵) as my daily booster. This is because it is 4.5 times more easily absorbed than the others and it contains Vitamin B and Iron That I needed the most. Right now, I can be healthy and beauty on the inside and outside.
15310970_1531163193567255_21623693_o
“Together we can all become beautiful women”
15303958_1531162860233955_219248761_o
15311641_1531162863567288_471816036_o
15322606_1529701467046761_435738646_o
Will I purchase? Yes!!! You can get it now from Hawoo.com (http://bit.ly/2eZH9DY) or visit their Facebook page HaWooo.com 好物飛行 for more info. Hawoo.com is a trustworthy website that provides varieties of Taiwan products, do visit Hawoo.com (http://bit.ly/2gagdEd). They ship directly from Taiwan to Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment